Continuous evaluation will be based on:
Examination & Evaluation
- The term end examination is held on semester system basis. December/January June for the Academic batch and in June/July for the Calendar batch respectively.
- Date sheet or examination schedule term-end shall be made available on University’s website at least 15-20 days before the exam start date.
- Hall ticket shall be issued to all learners who are eligible in all aspects to appear for term-end examination before 10-15 days before the exam start date.
- In case of any learner does not received his/her hall ticket, they can contact counsellor at LV-SODL.
LV-SODL evaluation system is very transparent and is focused to bringout the best performance out of the learners since this interaction between learners and faculties are very less in distance education system.
LV-SODL follows evaluates on the basis of two components to assess the performance of its learners as mentioned below:
1) Continuous Evaluation (30% Component)
The weightage assigned to this component is 30%.
2) Term End Examinations (70% Component)
Term End Examinations held twice a year & carries 70% weightage. All eligible learners will be allowed to appear for the examinations if they fulfil the following criterion: