Why Distance Learning at LV-SODL
Distance learning is a great alternate available to learners who are not required to be physically present within the geographic territory of our campus.
- LV-SODL courses are being developed with the newest instructional methodologies in line with the modern technological learning tools and practical applications to help individuals gain the required skills and knowledge in their area of interest.
- Learners may study at classes unconnected with the university, or independently, or by using online tutorials, contact classes, pre-recorded lectures, self-learning study materials etc.
- Distance learning is a great alternate available to learners who are not required to be physically present within the geographic territory of our campus.
- They may obtain the degree by having successfully completed a programme and by passing examinations once they have reached the required standard.
- In short, LV-SODL distance learning programmes provides you with flexibility and equips learner with the right skills required for career growth.